Skip to content
- 6 coffee filters per flower
- Stapler or hot glue gun
- Optional: Craft wire or pipe cleaner
- Optional: Anything you’d like to color the filters!
- Stack three coffee filters and flatten as much as you can.
- Fold in half, then fold again into quarters, and cut the edges to be scalloped or pointed.
- Repeat with three more filters.
- Stack and staple together at the base of the fold.
- Open your folds as much as you can (it won’t be completely flat but that’s OK).
- Gently pull apart each filter to fill out your flower and until it’s a puffy bloom for your tabletop.
- Insert a pipe cleaner or wire through the center if you’d like to have a stem.