- ½ cup sweetened condensed milk*
- ½ cup 2% milk or half-and-half
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon almond extract
- Combine all ingredients in a small saucepan and set over medium heat.
- Bring just to a simmer, then remove from heat.
- Once cooled, strain through a fine mesh filter and refrigerate.
- Add the Homemade Almond Spice Creamer to a cup of Seattle’s Best Coffee® throughout the week.
*Non-Dairy Alternative: Replace sweetened condensed milk and 2% milk or half-and-half with 1 cup almond milk.